social icons

search

Words of Hannah Kay

Where words come to life.

more from the blog

Book Review: Émilie Alibert - Rose: A Double Life [ARC]

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Post cover

Double Vie (English translation: A Double Life) was originally published in French. I read my the English translation copy that I got my Netgalley (thank you!)

Rose: A Double Life (Double Vie) was originally published in French; I read the English translation of this graphic novel, published by Dupuis (and the English translation by Europe Comics).

This novel was illustrated by V





















Image credit is at the bottom of the post

















Comments

Profile Photo

About Hannah

Profile Bio

Hi, I'm Hannah. This is my blog.

Adventuring into fictional universes is always something that I have thoroughly enjoyed. Now, as an aspiring author, I get to create them too.

Instagram