social icons

search

Words of Hannah Kay

Where words come to life.

more from the blog

Day 01 | NaNoWriMo 2019 - Project Playlist



November is here, and I am already far behind on my 2019 NaNoWriMo project. Oops!

For those of you who don’t know, NaNoWriMo is the acronym for National Novel Writing Month. It lasts all November and contestants are tasked to writer the first 50,00 words of a manuscript.

Yep. I know.

That’s a whole lot of words.

-=+=-

The project that I am going to be working on is a contemporary realistic novel with a spice of romance called, #ProjectPlaylist.

Although I do plan on (eventually) writing 50,000 words, I would be happy if I got 10,000 words, because even that is a lot for me.

I don’t know if this is the same for anyone else but I get all of these ideas for different novels, start to plan them (e.g. characters, outline, research, whatever else needs to be done, playlist, pinterest board) but then I get side-tracked by a new idea, or one I begun to plan. This cycle just keeps going on and on, and I never get close to actually finishing a first draft of anything.

But nevertheless, I onwards I will go!

With a personal goal of 10,000 words and the end goal of 50,00 words (which seems AGES away), I will be attempting NaNoWriMo 2019 with my #ProjectPlaylist!

Here is the Pinterest board!



And here is the playlist! (please follow it on Spotify!)



Thank you for reading, and happy NaNoWriMo-ing!

Stay awesome,




Want to continue the conversation? You can find me on my social media: 

Comments

Profile Photo

About Hannah

Profile Bio

Hi, I'm Hannah. This is my blog.

Adventuring into fictional universes is always something that I have thoroughly enjoyed. Now, as an aspiring author, I get to create them too.

Instagram